Sinopsis de Pocket Ibiza 2:
Lonely Planet’s Pocket Ibiza is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Go bar hopping in Sant Antoni de Portmany, explore Ibiza Town and catch the island sunset – all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Ibiza:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 16 colour neighbourhood maps.
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Ibiza Town, Santa Eularia d’es Riu, Portinatx, Port de Sant Miquel, Els Amunts, Sant Antoni de Portmany, Formentera, and more.